Everyone loves a JAPANESE High-Bun, it is a great way to hide those untamed hair on bad hair days and it looks good with all kinds of look. However, it is not always easy to set one. In this post, we will show you how to set a proper Japanese high-bun using rollers.
GUIDE TO USE BUN MAKERS
Pull your hair up from the root.
Bring your hair into a high-pony tail and secure it at the back of your crown (the highest point on your skull) with an elastic band.
Twist your hair around to wrap your hair around the root of the pony-tail to create a bun.
Secure the bun with another elastic band.
Tuck the tips of the hair deep into the base of the bun and secure with a bobby-pin.
Spray a blanket of hair spray on your hair to hold the bun in place and reduce any fly-aways. As you do this, smooth out the fly-aways and tuck any loose ends into the base of the bun to create a neater look.
PRICE:RM12 FREE POSTAGE (retail price rm 20 per pcs)
COLOUR AVAILABLE: PURPLE,COKLAT,RED AND PINK
INTERESTED PLS REPLY TO MY THREAD/PMfirstname.lastname@example.org or SMS ME FOR FASTER PROCESS 0123757185
[b]TERM AND CONDITION[SIZE=7]
Item Condition :
- ALL NEW !
*Postage are not included in the item's price*
* We do not responsible on any damage or lost of the items during the mailing*
* No COD, items will be delivere using mailing services*
4. NO backout once the order is confirmed.
5. Order will be reserved for you upon receipt of FULL PAYMENT on first come first serve basis.
6. NO Negotiation of Price, NO Refundable due to your own cancellation.
7. Buyers buy at own risk :
- No complaint on the color / quality differences of what you see / expect from the picture !
- As every computer shown little differences of color effect.
* Item will be directly send to you by postage*
TRACKING NUMBER WILL BE SENT TO BUYER AFTER SENDING
11. Dealing with TRUST